This Keynote was Presented as part of IPIC2020, the 7th International Physical Internet Conference. Benoit Montreuil is the Coca-Cola Material Handling & Distribution Chair in the Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech where he is Director of the Physical Internet Center and a leader of the Supply Chain and Logistics Institute.
Dr. Montreuil is leading the International Physical Internet Initiative, engaging academic, industry and government leaders worldwide into research and innovation projects on smart, hyperconnected and Sustainable Logistics, Supply Chains, Transportation, Businesses and Regions.
His main research interests generically lie in developing concepts, methodologies and technologies for creating, Optimising, transforming and enabling businesses, supply chains and value creation networks to thrive in a fast evolving hyperconnected world.Georgia Tech Supply Chain and Logistics Institute
- What is Retail Marketing : Strategies, Examples & Use Cases
- Retail Marketing Strategies – The Ultimate All in One Guide
- Starbucks Failures and Challenges in Global Markets
- The Ultimate Real Leaders Know when to Resign
- The Ultimate All in One Internet Terminology Guide
- The Ultimate All in One Guide to the Network Layer
- The Ultimate Inclusive Leadership Guide to Navigate Diversity
- The Ultimate Risks of Upselling during Customer Grievances