Logistics is a leading source of carbon. Nearly 6 percent of the greenhouse gases generated by humans come from the flow of products to consumers. Reducing these emissions takes more than setting goals; it requires clear, measurable initiatives that hit sustainability targets while delivering lower costs and higher service levels.
Three companies, Boise Inc., Caterpillar Inc., and Ocean Spray, in collaboration with the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) and the MIT Center for Transportation (MIT CTL), have completed carbon-reduction projects that meet these goals. The results are now available in three compelling Case Studies.MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics
- How to Add Copyright © Year in the WordPress Footer Widget
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies