Jeremy Schneider, 41, lives in San Diego and achieved FIRE — financial independence, retire early at 36. In 2015, he sold his Internet company RentLinx for just over $5 million. In 2017, he retired from corporate work with about $3 million.
Schneider traveled and played video games in that first year of early retirement. Then in 2019, he started Personal Finance Club, which teaches people learn to save and invest money. Since launching, the company has made nearly $1 million in sales.CNBC Make It
- How to Do Product Marketing For New Products ?
- Brand Evolution in a Digital Era Explained
- How to Get Distribution & Channel Strategy Right ?
- How to Create a Simple, Efficient & Resilient Supply Chain
- Which one is Faster out of Python and C++?
- Why Ceylon Cinnamon is So Expensive ? A Learning Video
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2