The Walgreens Boots Alliance is a massive organization with more than 450,000 employees and $135 billion in annual revenue. The company has embarked on digitization to transform the customer experience across all channels. How does it plan for this digital transformation? In this episode of CXOTalk, Mike Maresca, Global Chief Technology Officer at Walgreens Boots Alliance, talks about customer experience, data, and Digital Transformation.CXO Talks
Learn How Walgreens Boot Alliance Embarked on Digital Transformation Journey (to transform the customer experience Across All channels ) in this Learning Video by CXO Talks ( with Mike Maresca, Global CTO at Walgreens Boots Alliance)
The conversation includes topics related to this digital transformation initiative:
- Digital Customer Experience at Walgreens Boots Alliance
- About Walgreens Boots Alliance
- What is digital customer experience?
- What are the components of digital customer experience strategy?
- How do you invest and measure the digital transformation of customer experience?
- How does Personalisation affect in-store customer engagement?
- What is the role of data in digital customer experience?
- What is the Chief Technology Officer role in the business aspects of customer experience?
- How does Walgreens Boots Alliance think about talent management in technology?
- Advice for business leaders on translating customer experience to digital?