Digital transformation is no longer an option for most organizations. The question is how to focus resources and transform in areas such as rethinking business models, improving customer experience or client services, driving innovation, and using data analytics more effectively. But how do you measure the results of this transformation? What are the benefits? What about planning for technology investment and culture change? Digital transformation strategy must consider all these points. To gain practical advice, we speak with Sastry Durvasula, the Chief Information & Client Services Officer at TIAA, to learn how a large organisation evolves and transforms. With over $1.4 trillion assets under management, TIAA serves about 5 million customers and was founded in 1918 by Andrew Carnegie.CXO Talks
Learn about the Role of Customer Centricity, Innovation, Data Analytics, Cultural Transformation in Digital Transformation Implementation at TIAA in this Learning Video by CXO Talks
Following topics are discussed in this Video:
- What is TIAA and how large is the company?
- What does digital transformation mean for TIAA?
- Why are both culture and technology important for digital transformation?
- How can organizations avoid risk during digital transformation?
- What is the impact of corporate politics on digital transformation?
- How do organizations break data silos for digital transformation?
- What is the connection between client experience and digital transformation?
- What is the role of ecosystem in digital transformation?
- What is the impact of diversity and demographics on digital transformation?
- Advice to business leaders on being successful with digital transformation?