The San Francisco Opera is one of the world’s leading performing arts organizations, with an annual operating budget of $30 million. How did this renowned company use digital technology to adapt its business models and performances during the last year? Matthew Shilvock, General Director of the San Francisco Opera, describes the digital transformation strategy and technologies the company has used during this last year of rapid change.CXO Talks
Learn about Digital Transformation at the San Francisco Opera, How this Performing Arts Organization used Digital Technologies to Transform its Business Model & Performances in the Previous Financial Year & usher in a Cultural Change of Rapid Advancement
Following topics are included in this Video:
- About the San Francisco Opera
- Digital transformation and the SF Opera
- Impact of the pandemic on performing artists
- Customer experience and audience expectations at the San Francisco Opera
- What does innovation mean to the SF Opera?
- Creating authenticity and spontaneity at the SF Opera
- How does digital transformation impact performance?
- Musician’s perspective on digital transformation