There is a digital transformation coming at us nowadays in the form of an evolution of technology – social, mobile, analytics, the cloud, and the Internet of Things just to name a few. By themselves, none of these creates issues. However, the confluence of these technologies has changed the way we think about doing business, and what makes up this digital transformation. Companies who simply adapt their technology to the way they do business are missing the boat.
Leading-edge businesses are instead adapting their businesses to the capabilities these technologies provide. In this webinar, recorded on February 4, 2016, MIT Sloan Executive Education’s Jeanne Ross discusses digital disruption to help companies articulate and implement a forward-thinking digital strategy. Through presentation of recent research and case examples, you will learn why a great operational backbone is a necessity for companies in this era of constantly changing technology.MIT Sloan Executive Education
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction