How does a company with $24 billion of revenue adapt, transform, and change? The CEO of Siemens USA shares her experience with the digital transformation of this very large organisation.
Barbara Humpton is CEO of Siemens USA, where she guides the company’s strategy and engagement in serving the company’s largest market in the world, with more than 50,000 employees and over $23 billion in revenues and $5 billion in annual exports.
Most recently, Humpton served as president and CEO of Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. (SGT), a leading integrator of Siemens’ products and services for federal government agencies and departments. In this role, Humpton also served as an officer/director member of the board of directors of SGT.CXO Talks
- What is Retail Marketing : Strategies, Examples & Use Cases
- Retail Marketing Strategies – The Ultimate All in One Guide
- Starbucks Failures and Challenges in Global Markets
- The Ultimate Real Leaders Know when to Resign
- The Ultimate All in One Internet Terminology Guide
- The Ultimate All in One Guide to the Network Layer
- The Ultimate Inclusive Leadership Guide to Navigate Diversity
- The Ultimate Risks of Upselling during Customer Grievances