Philip Morris International is going through a digital transformation and wants to become a digital leader. The large tobacco company, with over $76 billion in revenue, believes the industry cannot continue with its current business model. Instead, the company has Embraced Technology to drive Efficiency and Change how it develops and markets new products. We speak with Michael Voegele, the company’s Chief Digital & Information Officer to explore the technology and business dimensions of this significant business transformation. In this role, he serves as both Chief Digital Officer and Chief Information Officer.CXO Talks
Learn about the Digital Transformation Journey of PMI, the Role and Skill Set of Ideal CIOs, Role of Data in Achieving Customer Centricity, Cultural Change & Change Agents in this Learning Video by CXO Talks
The Topics Covered in the Video are the Following :
- About the CIO and Chief Digital Officer roles
- Culture change and Change Agents
- What are key skills that innovative CIOs must possess?
- Digital Transformation and Customer Centricity
- How to build a Digital Business?
- Using Data to Become customer-centric
- Advice for Chief Information Officers
- Is the digital transformation journey ever complete?