How long does it take until a customer stops using your product? Are there certain segments which show a higher propensity than others? What is the impact of seasonal effects? If you’re in a subscriber-based industry and are concerned about churn you’ve come to the right session.
Learn about a real-life toolkit that shows you how to set up survival & hazard curves, compares rate & mix changes period-over-period, and analyses long-term trends and seasonality. Each component covers a different aspect with increasing complexity to gather additional insights, challenge existing approaches and provide future estimates.Tableau
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction