Tom’s Outdoors is based in Tumut nestled in the Snowy Valleys, enclosed by Kosciusko National Park and rural farmland. Our home in the outdoors is our lifeblood and the lifeblood of our beloved home is agriculture. The climate crisis concerns us deeply and we are passionate about the longevity of our rural country town and its neighbours.
“Changing Paradigms” explores the power of regenerative agriculture in improving the natural environment, human health, and reliable profit in sheep farming. We, as humans, have an innate attraction to the natural world. But, the way we currently interact with the environment is unsustainable and causing a disconnect with nature.
We have one generation, our generation, to take action and change the paradigm. Charles Massy (author of “Call of the Reed Warbler”) and Norm Smith both take a sustainable, systems thinking approach to sheep farming. They have moved away from industrial practices of land clearing and using chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
Now they work with nature rather than against it, in turn, reviving the once over-grazed land. The power of regenerative agriculture is even greater than improving the profitability and resilience of family farms, the implications on planetary and human health are tremendously positive.Tom’s Outdoors
- What is Retail Marketing : Strategies, Examples & Use Cases
- Retail Marketing Strategies – The Ultimate All in One Guide
- Starbucks Failures and Challenges in Global Markets
- The Ultimate Real Leaders Know when to Resign
- The Ultimate All in One Internet Terminology Guide
- The Ultimate All in One Guide to the Network Layer
- The Ultimate Inclusive Leadership Guide to Navigate Diversity
- The Ultimate Risks of Upselling during Customer Grievances