By 2050, the global population is projected to reach 9.8 billion. How are we going to feed everyone? Investment-banker-turned-farmer Stuart Oda points to indoor vertical farming: growing food on tiered racks in a controlled, climate-proof environment. In a forward-looking talk, he explains how this method can maintain better safety standards, save money, use less water and help us provide for future generations.
- The Complete Guide to Batteries : Evolution, Working & Types
- The Ultimate Transformation of Global Cellphone Market
- The Ultimate Crisis Mitigation Strategies in Supermarkets
- The Safety, Quality & Legal Compliance in Retail Operations
- The Ultimate Guide to 90 Blockchain Terms and Concepts
- The Ultimate Guide to Retail Store Design
- Smart Carpets Unraveled: A Look into the Software Magic