“Digitalization of the energy sector is seen as the revolutionary enabler of the energy transition as it provides for the integration of decentralised and variable renewables in a way that ensures networks can be run reliably, securely, and in a most efficient way. Digitalization can be defined as the adoption of digital technologies to improve efficiency and increase data transparency. By utilising information technology, new data streams, and communication networks, digitalization enables new and innovative services and markets, improves grid operation and planning, and drives down costs. Through digitalization, a series of innovative technologies are already leading the way toward tomorrow’s sustainable energy system.”Berlin Transition Energy Dialogue
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?
- The Impact of Regenerative Agriculture on Soil Quality