Learn All About Ultimate AI Research Project that Creates Pictures You Desire
- Beginning in January 2021, advances in AI research have produced a plethora of deep-learning models capable of generating original images from simple text prompts, effectively extending the human imagination.
- Researchers at OpenAI, Google, Facebook, and others have developed text-to-image tools that they have not yet released to the public, and similar models have proliferated online in the open-source arena and at smaller companies like Mid journey.
- These tools represent a massive cultural shift because they remove the requirement for technical labor from the process of image-making. Instead, they select for creative ideation, Skillful use of language, and curatorial taste.
- The ultimate consequences are difficult to predict, but — like the invention of the camera, and the digital camera thereafter — these algorithms herald a new, Democratised form of expression that will commence another explosion in the volume of imagery produced by humans.
- But, like other automated systems trained on historical data and internet images, they also come with risks that have not been resolved. The video above is a primer on how we got here, how this technology works, and some of the implications.
View, Read and Learn More Here:
- Retail Failure Stories
- Supply Chain
- Artificial Intelligence
- Retail Shipping
- Rags to Riches Stories
- Retail Success Stories
- Travel Food Culture