Learn how the secure Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming the industrial world. Gerald Jackson, Product Management Leader at Microsoft, brings more than 20 years of experience at Microsoft, GE Digital, and Accenture. He has brought together diverse teams to envision and deliver transformational, large-scale solutions/products to solve complex supply chain problems.
In this session hosted by Laura Allegue and Kellen Betts, course leads for SC2x-Supply Chain Design and SC4x-Supply Chain Technology and Systems, the discussion will explore the impact IoT will have in supply chains including equipment and processes, logistics networks, and cybersecurity with an expanding attack surface. We will also discuss how cloud infrastructure can enable a resilient and dynamic supply chain network.MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction