Learn how retailers are leveraging technology to enhance the customer experience in-store. Experts explore topics such as frictionless retail, augmented reality and enhanced service experiences.
1. PSFK In-Store Tech Trends Presentation Researchers present how AI, Data, Mobile, Biometrics, Automation and Interface technologies are being leveraged to guide shoppers through retail experiences.
2. In-Store Technology Panel Digitally-adept consumers have been primed to expect personalization, convenience and control out of their shopping experiences regardless of where they take place. In the context of physical stores these expectations have traditionally been harder to deliver on but key investments in technology and data-backed infrastructure are closing that gap.
This session will explore the technologies that can meaningfully elevate customer experience and boost service and operational excellence for retailers. Our discussion will highlight important trends related to AI, Data, Mobile, IoT and automation and what they mean for physical retail with best practices on implementation and measurement.
3. Sponsored Spotlight with Val Vacante of MerkleRetail Innovation Week
Learn how Retailers are leveraging the Power of Technology by using Data, Artificial Intelligence, IOT to Create an Omni-channel Strategy & Transform the Customer Experience In-store to Offer Seamless & Consistent Retail Experience with Augmented Reality and Personalised Customer Service. This further helps in Creating Increased Brand Engagement & also Improve Brand Equity.
View and Learn from the Below In-Store Technology Innovation Learning Video
Speakers in this Discussion Include:
- Imogen Wethered, CEO and Founder at Qudini
- Phillip Raub, CEO at Model No.
- Trevor Sumner, CEO at Perch
- Eric Mogil, Chief Growth Officer at Radar
- Valerie Vacante, Director of Strategy – Product Experience & Innovation at Merkle
- Scott Lachut, Partner, President Research & Strategy at PSFK
- Lauren Lyons, Senior Strategist at PSFK Piers Fawkes