For today’s retailer, connecting with consumers through every channel — mobile, web, and in-store, is a must. At the BRITE ’15 conference, Emily Culp ’06, SVP of eCommerce & Omni-Channel Marketing for Rebecca Minkoff spoke about building innovative experiences for their omni-channel consumer through insights, organizational structure and technology to drive long-term customer value. The BRITE conference on brands, innovation and technology is hosted by the Center on Global Brand Leadership at Columbia Business School.Columbia Business School
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?
- The Impact of Regenerative Agriculture on Soil Quality