Covid-19 has propelled the demand for and advancement of an industry that was already growing pre-pandemic: e-grocery. But the ways in which the industry is adapting to serve consumer demands globally is constantly evolving. In this session, Dr. Alexis Bateman will introduce the context of the growing demand for e-grocery by consumers, and host Dr. Eva Ponce and Mr. Dan Covert to discuss how the industry is scaling with this demand and discuss approaches and innovations in different grocery channels, technology enablers, and overall strategy.MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics
- The Robot Vehicle Revolutionizing Transportation
- How to Create a Market when their is No Market
- How to Do Product Marketing For New Products ?
- Brand Evolution in a Digital Era Explained
- How to Get Distribution & Channel Strategy Right ?
- How to Create a Simple, Efficient & Resilient Supply Chain
- Which one is Faster out of Python and C++?
- Why Ceylon Cinnamon is So Expensive ? A Learning Video