A new Invata designed, built, and controlled omni-channel distribution center has enabled Destination Maternity to realise a 30% reduction in labor-related expenses, while enjoying a 5% savings in transportation costs.
The facility is completely controlled by an Invata Warehouse Execution System which handles all aspects of Destination Maternity’s retail distribution, wholesale distribution, e-commerce fulfillment and reverse logistics processing.
As a result of the implementation, Destination Maternity has also realized an 81% increase in efficiency the receiving process, a 55% increase in efficiency in the wholesale picking process, and a 240% increase in efficiency in the e-commerce fulfillment process.Invata Intralogistics
- The Robot Vehicle Revolutionizing Transportation
- How to Create a Market when their is No Market
- How to Do Product Marketing For New Products ?
- Brand Evolution in a Digital Era Explained
- How to Get Distribution & Channel Strategy Right ?
- How to Create a Simple, Efficient & Resilient Supply Chain
- Which one is Faster out of Python and C++?
- Why Ceylon Cinnamon is So Expensive ? A Learning Video