A new Invata designed, built, and controlled omni-channel distribution center has enabled Destination Maternity to realise a 30% reduction in labor-related expenses, while enjoying a 5% savings in transportation costs.
The facility is completely controlled by an Invata Warehouse Execution System which handles all aspects of Destination Maternity’s retail distribution, wholesale distribution, e-commerce fulfillment and reverse logistics processing.
As a result of the implementation, Destination Maternity has also realized an 81% increase in efficiency the receiving process, a 55% increase in efficiency in the wholesale picking process, and a 240% increase in efficiency in the e-commerce fulfillment process.Invata Intralogistics
- The Complete Guide to Batteries : Evolution, Working & Types
- The Ultimate Transformation of Global Cellphone Market
- The Ultimate Crisis Mitigation Strategies in Supermarkets
- The Safety, Quality & Legal Compliance in Retail Operations
- The Ultimate Guide to 90 Blockchain Terms and Concepts
- The Ultimate Guide to Retail Store Design
- Smart Carpets Unraveled: A Look into the Software Magic