A new Invata designed, built, and controlled omni-channel distribution center has enabled Destination Maternity to realise a 30% reduction in labor-related expenses, while enjoying a 5% savings in transportation costs.
The facility is completely controlled by an Invata Warehouse Execution System which handles all aspects of Destination Maternity’s retail distribution, wholesale distribution, e-commerce fulfillment and reverse logistics processing.
As a result of the implementation, Destination Maternity has also realized an 81% increase in efficiency the receiving process, a 55% increase in efficiency in the wholesale picking process, and a 240% increase in efficiency in the e-commerce fulfillment process.Invata Intralogistics
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction