- Louis Vuitton Malletier, commonly known as Louis Vuitton, is a French luxury fashion house and company founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton. The label’s
- LV monogram appears on most of its products, ranging from luxury bags and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewellery, accessories, sunglasses and books.
- Louis Vuitton is one of the world’s leading international fashion houses.It sells its products through standalone boutiques, lease departments in high-end departmental stores, and through the e-commerce section of its website.
- For six consecutive years (2006–2012), Louis Vuitton was named the world’s most valuable luxury brand.
- Its 2012 valuation was US$25.9 billion.In 2013, the valuation of the brand was US$28.4 billion with revenue of US$9.4 billion. The company operates in 50 countries with more than 460 stores worldwide
Based on this Video Report
Louis Vuitton is the No.1 luxury brand in the world — valued at over $30 billion. Its history dates back to the 19th century and begins with a homeless teenager who could only dream of success. With no money or food, he worked odd jobs with artisans and craftsmen to survive, barely making any money but learned valuable skills that led to pioneering modern luggage and creating a billion-dollar empire.
View, Read and Learn more here:
- Supply Chain
- Artificial Intelligence
- Marketing Mix
- Business Learning Videos
- Retail Failure Stories
- Startup Failure Stories
- Travel Food Culture
- Retail Articles
- Customer Articles