You’ve figured out your value prop, you’ve got a great product under development. Now what? How can you develop a roadmap to build a company? VCs often qualify deals as being a “feature” a “product” or a “company.” Which do you have and how will you get where you want to go? During this session we’ll discuss how to think about designing your product as a foundational element of your business. Think beyond UX and Architecture to Whole Product, Ecosystems, and Strategic partners. Formulate how to design your go to market strategy and business model into your product with a modular architecture, distinctive packaging and a frictionless approach.Harvard Innovation Lans
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?
- The Impact of Regenerative Agriculture on Soil Quality