You’ve figured out your value prop, you’ve got a great product under development. Now what? How can you develop a roadmap to build a company? VCs often qualify deals as being a “feature” a “product” or a “company.” Which do you have and how will you get where you want to go? During this session we’ll discuss how to think about designing your product as a foundational element of your business. Think beyond UX and Architecture to Whole Product, Ecosystems, and Strategic partners. Formulate how to design your go to market strategy and business model into your product with a modular architecture, distinctive packaging and a frictionless approach.Harvard Innovation Lans
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction