In the western United States water is the most sought-after commodity. For the states of Utah and Wyoming, for Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Colorado water — or the lack of it — has become a huge problem. The once mighty Colorado River, lifeline for tens of millions of people, is in peril. Things are so bad the US federal government had to step in setting an ultimatum to the states to come up with drastic measures to cut their water consumption.DW News
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction