In the western United States water is the most sought-after commodity. For the states of Utah and Wyoming, for Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Colorado water — or the lack of it — has become a huge problem. The once mighty Colorado River, lifeline for tens of millions of people, is in peril. Things are so bad the US federal government had to step in setting an ultimatum to the states to come up with drastic measures to cut their water consumption.DW News
- The Robot Vehicle Revolutionizing Transportation
- How to Create a Market when their is No Market
- How to Do Product Marketing For New Products ?
- Brand Evolution in a Digital Era Explained
- How to Get Distribution & Channel Strategy Right ?
- How to Create a Simple, Efficient & Resilient Supply Chain
- Which one is Faster out of Python and C++?
- Why Ceylon Cinnamon is So Expensive ? A Learning Video