Magnetically levitated trains are common nowadays. However, the MagLev train the Central Japan Railway Company developed is quite unique and superior to the other trains. Running at more than 600 km per hour, it has achieved the status of ‘fastest train.’
This train uses superconducting magnets, which is why it is called SC MagLev. Once charged with an exciting current, the superconducting magnets of this train produce a circulating DC current and strong magnetic field forever, with zero loss.
Learn more about this successfully tested train technology, which is projected to overtake other magnetic levitation technologies by the year 2027. The same technology is poised to connect New York city to Washington DC in just one hour by 2030.Lesics
- Drop the R in HR to Build a People Centric Organization
- The Dark Side of Corporate and the Job Satisfaction Epidemic
- Why Omnichannel Strategy is the Need of the Hour
- How to Add Copyright & Current Year in the Website Footer
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution