In this video we go over the pros and cons of a universal basic income. The US government spent over $5 trillion of economic stimulus and relief payments during the pandemic of 2020 and 2021.
This is enough money to give every adult in the country $1,000 per month during this 2 year period. Would the money have been better spent just giving it directly to the people?Economics Explained
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?
- The Impact of Regenerative Agriculture on Soil Quality