In this video we go over the pros and cons of a universal basic income. The US government spent over $5 trillion of economic stimulus and relief payments during the pandemic of 2020 and 2021.
This is enough money to give every adult in the country $1,000 per month during this 2 year period. Would the money have been better spent just giving it directly to the people?Economics Explained
- Drop the R in HR to Build a People Centric Organization
- The Dark Side of Corporate and the Job Satisfaction Epidemic
- Why Omnichannel Strategy is the Need of the Hour
- How to Add Copyright & Current Year in the Website Footer
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution