In 2008, Lehman Brothers went bankrupt, causing the global financial crisis. In this video, we’ll explore the history of Lehman Brothers and the 2008 financial crisis, from sub prime mortgages to the global recession. This video is for history buffs, financial experts, and anyone who wants to learn more about the 2008 financial crisis. Lehman Brothers is a key player in this epic story, and we’ll tell you all about the bank that broke the world.
A definitive account of the September 2008 collapse of the banking giant Lehman Brothers that precipitated the global financial crisis. A panel of world leaders and CEOs discuss the tense negotiations that took place in New York and London as the investment bank spiralled towards bankruptcy. Amongst those featured in this BBC documentary are the then UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown, UK Chancellor of the Exchequer Alastair Darling and US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner.TradingCoachUK
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction