The fast food industry thrives in most of the world. Chains like McDonald’s and Burger King typically come out on top in the $651 billion fast food industry. In Vietnam, however, the brands have failed to take off.
McDonald’s and Burger King have more than 36,000 and 16,000 locations across the globe, respectively. But in Vietnam, McDonald’s has 17 stores and Burger King has 13. In Vietnam, a country spoiled for choice when it comes to food, some U.S. fast food chains are struggling to compete with the local competition.CNBC
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction