The history of Rolex is riddled with clues as to why it is one of the most valuable brands in the world. Hans Wilsdorf, the founder of Rolex, went from being an orphan to starting one of the most valuable brands in the world. In this video, you will learn about what Rolex did right to achieve such a feat.
This Video talks about Branding and Marketing strategies that Rolex applied which made them so successful such as getting Mercedes Gleitze, Roger Federer, Sir Malcolm Campbell, Tiger Woods, James Bond, etc. The Video answers pertinent questions about Rolex: Why do people choose Rolex over other watch brands? What’s so special about Rolex? Is it worth the hype?Brand Origins
Content & Timestamps of the Video
- 0:01 – Why do people prefer Rolex?
- 1:47 – How Rolex Started
- 3:40 – The Beginnings of Rolex
- 4:09 – Why he chose the name ‘Rolex’
- 4:50 – History of the Rolex logo
- 5:24 – Rolex creates the first waterproof watch
- 5:42 – Are Rolex watches made in China?
- 7:09 – Are Rolex watches handmade?
- 8:00 – Marketing Tip: Promoting the Rolex Oyster
- 8:45 – Marketing Tip: Brand Ambassadors
- 9:09 – Marketing Tip: Triest expedition, Mariana Trench
- 9:28 – Rolex and Hollywood
- 10:27 – The Yuppie movement overhyped Rolex
- 11:20 – Hans Wilsdorf Foundation
- 12:00 – Would I Buy a Rolex?
How Rolex became the most Iconic watch brand in the world ?
Contents of the Video:
- 00:00 Marketing the Extraordinary
- 02:13 The Rise of Rolex
- 03:26 The Evolution of Rolex
- 04:28 Rolex & Sports
- 07:26 The Future?
How did Rolex get so Big?
Rolex is quite possibly the biggest name in watches. They’ve built a brand that holds high value, but how did they do it? This video explores how they’ve built up their brand and the reputation that goes with it.Company Man
Learn More About Rolex Below:
The History of Rolex and How it was Created
View, Read and Learn More Here:
- Retail Failure Stories
- Supply Chain
- Artificial Intelligence
- Retail Shipping
- Rags to Riches Stories
- Retail Success Stories
- Travel Food Culture