Practice Abstract Reasoning Test 11 (Just Pause, Practice/Solve & Proceed to the Solution to Check the Answer or Correct Choice)
Answers to the Unsolved Questions
- Q2 – E because it’s the first image, just rotated 45 Degrees Clockwise & flipped to the other side. Only E Fits.
- Q4 – C – Number of Sides Increase and Black is alternate. So it is a Triangle and White.
- Q5 – B White Arrow Rotates 45 Degrees Clockwise One Step so The First Figure has to have White Arrow Downwards and in the Lower Right Circle- This Eliminated A, C, D. Upper and Lower Black Arrows Rotate 180 Degrees Alternatively which leaves us only with the B Choice. The Option is incorrectly marked as E.
- Q6 – C – Small Circle switches colours from black to white, so the 5th image would have a black dot in the upper right-side. The middle bigger circle also switches colours from white to black, so the 5th image should have a white middle circle. So the answer is C.
- Q7 – D Half Portion is Black and Half is White. So the only option that Fits is D which is Odd One out. How this Problem could be made a little different was if the Option D was also half filled with Black. Then A will be the ODD one out since it has ROUNDED Corners.
- Q9 – B – The Small Circle, goes black, dotted, stripes, repeat. So the 6th image should have a striped dot in the upper right-side. That eliminates C, D, and E. The arrow alternates colours each turn so the 6th images should have a white arrow. Option B is the answer.