In 2018, Starbucks opened its first store in Italy, a 25,000-square-foot Roastery in Milan. Despite being inspired by Italian coffeehouse culture, the American chain faced resistance when entering the country. Since then, the company has opened a total of 20 stores in northern and central Italy and plans to open five more before the end of 2022. A few other American brands like Domino’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Häagen-Dazs have failed to expand successfully in Italy, but will the country that invented espresso embrace the world’s largest coffee chain?CNBCCNBC
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction