Wind power is an increasingly popular form of renewable energy. However, when it’s time to replace the huge turbine blades that convert wind into electricity, disposal is a problem. Now, scientists report a new composite resin suitable for making these behemoths that could later be recycled into new turbine blades or a variety of other products, including countertops, car taillights, diapers and even gummy bears.American Chemical Society Meeting Newsroom
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?
- The Impact of Regenerative Agriculture on Soil Quality