With the huge turbine blades that convert wind into electricity, their disposal is a problem. Now, scientists report a new composite resin suitable for making these behemoths that could later be recycled into new turbine blades or a variety of other products, including countertops, car taillights, diapers and even gummy bears.
- The Ultimate Story on the Stagnating Economy of Canada
- The Ultimate Video Guide on Inflation Explained to All
- How is the Current Inflation Different From Any Other ?
- The Ultimate Video Guide on GDP Simplified for Everyone
- The Ultimate Video on Saville Diagrammatic Reasoning
- The Ultimate Triple Operator Diagrammatic Reasoning Problem
- The Ultimate Video on 10 Item Abstract Reasoning Test 2
- The Ultimate Video on Diagrammatic Reasoning Test