Practice Abstract Reasoning Test 7(Just Pause, Practice/Solve & Proceed to the Solution to Check the Answer or Correct Choice). For Unsolved Questions in the Video, Answers mentioned below the Video. Check those later.
For Correct Choices to the Unsolved Problems (along with some Solved) :
- Q2=C; The line which divides the smallest square connects stays inside the middle square with exception C. Hence C is the Only Choice.
- Q3=D; The black dot is added and only D Fits the Pattern. Hence its the Only Choice.
- Q4=D; Clockwise the number of figures increase; not c as the 3rd figure is black and doesn’t follow the pattern and only D Fits the Pattern. Hence its the Only Choice.
- Q5=E; L shapes alters black/white and rotates by 180 Degrees (mirror image); outer figures decreases with 1 each step. So the answer choice has to contain 3 outer shapes and the inner figure has to contain 180 degrees while L rotated anticlockwise and only E fits.
- Q6=A; Inner figures is always black and is a smaller version of the outer figure
- Q8=D; Black square rotates clockwise in L movement; Grey square appears only in the alternate figures. Based on these two Patterns along you can find that only D is the correct choice that doesn’t have grey Square. You can perhaps ignore the Diamond Pattern.
- Q9=E; Number of sides each figure and alternate figure has a black and white figure.