For years, BlackBerry was the most popular smartphone brand in the U.S. After failing to adjust to the rapidly-changing industry and falling to competitors like Apple and Google, the company pivoted to an entirely new direction.
Now, it’s focused solely on software and cybersecurity — trying to leave the iconic cellphones in the past. CNBC visited BlackBerry’s Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Center and interviewed CEO John Chen to see what the company is up to now.CNBC
- Drop the R in HR to Build a People Centric Organization
- The Dark Side of Corporate and the Job Satisfaction Epidemic
- Why Omnichannel Strategy is the Need of the Hour
- How to Add Copyright & Current Year in the Website Footer
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution