Brian Jung, 25, lives in Rockville, Maryland and is making about $3.7 million a year as a YouTuber and investor. Brian comes from an immigrant household. His parents immigrated from South Korea in the ’90s and suffered financially, especially during the 2008 recession.
After getting his associate’s degree, Brian decided to pursue entrepreneurship and has since created a finance YouTube channel with over 1.1 million subscribers. Brian is also an active investor. He invests in cryptocurrencies, has some angel investments and currently holds stake in a local restaurant, Gyuzo Japanese BBQ.CNBC Make It
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?
- The Impact of Regenerative Agriculture on Soil Quality