Helena Faustin, 35, cares for babies born with congenital heart disease as a registered nurse in New York City. On the side, she cooks and shares traditional Jamaican recipes on social media @thatnursecancook.
Juggling work at the hospital while raising two kids of her own, Helena decided to do something for herself and took her passion for food to the next level. In 2021, she made over $117,000 from her side hustle and says she’s just getting started.CNBC Make It
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction