Lauren Simmons, 27, lives in Los Angeles, California and earns $650,000 from a variety of roles from public figure and author to TV and podcast host. At 22, she became the youngest female trader at the New York Stock Exchange, earning just $12,000 per year. Today she is her own boss and does what she loves and is on track to make $1 million in 2022.CNBC Make it
- The Robot Vehicle Revolutionizing Transportation
- How to Create a Market when their is No Market
- How to Do Product Marketing For New Products ?
- Brand Evolution in a Digital Era Explained
- How to Get Distribution & Channel Strategy Right ?
- How to Create a Simple, Efficient & Resilient Supply Chain
- Which one is Faster out of Python and C++?
- Why Ceylon Cinnamon is So Expensive ? A Learning Video