Lauren Simmons, 27, lives in Los Angeles, California and earns $650,000 from a variety of roles from public figure and author to TV and podcast host. At 22, she became the youngest female trader at the New York Stock Exchange, earning just $12,000 per year. Today she is her own boss and does what she loves and is on track to make $1 million in 2022.CNBC Make it
- How to Add Copyright © Year in the WordPress Footer Widget
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies