The Supply Chain Process of a Nike Shoe
How does a Nike Show make its way to the Shelf of the Store? Watch the below Video to learn more.
- Revenues for NIKE, Inc. increased 5 percent to $46.7 billion, up 6 percent on a currency- neutral basis.
- Revenues for the NIKE Brand were $44.4 billion, up 5 percent on a reported basis and 6 percent on a currency-neutral basis, driven by double-digit growth in NIKE Direct, partially offset by slight declines in wholesale revenues.
- NIKE Direct revenues were $18.7 billion, up 14 percent on a reported basis and up 15 percent on a currency-neutral basis, led by NIKE Brand digital growth of 18 percent and NIKE-owned stores were up 10 percent.
- Revenues for Converse were $2.3 billion, up 6 percent on a reported basis and up 7 percent on a currency-neutral basis, led by double-digit growth in our direct to consumer business, partially offset by lower wholesale revenues.
Learn More on Nike
Learn More on Supply Chain
- The Ultimate Story on the Disruption of the Global Supply Chains
- The Bubble Tea Ingredient Shortage Explaining the Global Supply Chain Crisis
View, Read and Learn more here:
- Supply Chain
- Artificial Intelligence
- Marketing Mix
- Business Learning Videos & Case Studies
- Retail Failure Stories
- Startup Failure Stories
- Travel Food Culture
- Retail Articles
- Customer Articles