Hostess Twinkies rose to icon status in the mid-1900s, becoming a mainstay in lunchboxes across America. But a heavy debt load and two bankruptcies almost killed Twinkies. In 2012, Twinkies left shelves for good… Until two guys, Andy and Dean, came up with a plan to save the iconic brand.Business Insider
- The Robot Vehicle Revolutionizing Transportation
- How to Create a Market when their is No Market
- How to Do Product Marketing For New Products ?
- Brand Evolution in a Digital Era Explained
- How to Get Distribution & Channel Strategy Right ?
- How to Create a Simple, Efficient & Resilient Supply Chain
- Which one is Faster out of Python and C++?
- Why Ceylon Cinnamon is So Expensive ? A Learning Video