In the early ’90s, Nintendo dominated the Video Game Industry, holding over 90% of the market. It would be foolish to challenge that dominance, but that’s exactly what Sega did. With an Aggressive Marketing Campaign and a new star in Sonic the Hedgehog, Sega solidified itself as a top contender in the industry and a force to be reckoned with. However, its reign at the top was short-lived, as it eventually caused its own downfall with a series of tragic mistakes. Here’s how Sega rose to the top and then plummeted to the bottom.Business Insider
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?
- The Impact of Regenerative Agriculture on Soil Quality