In this video I demonstrate a simple autonomous solar tracking system that can be used with solar panels or parabolic mirrors to improve their performance in producing renewable energy. For this system I use two 10rpm, 6v geared electric motors, and four 5v, 0.6w solar panels connected in a configuration that allows the motors to constantly move the panels into shade (purchasing links for these items below). The cost of the electronics was about $10, and could easily be scaled up or down as necessary for a variety of solar applications.NightHawkInLight
- Why Ceylon Cinnamon is So Expensive ? A Learning Video
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?