When Josh Aviv was a college student, he had a simple idea. If there are too few charging stations for electric vehicles, why not just bring the charge to the car? Three years later, that idea launched the creation of SparkCharge, a mobile charging solution for electric cars. Aviv’s company delivers electricity to EV owners in need and provides them with enough charge to get back out on the road. It’s an idea that could play a major role in the emerging EV marketplace.CNBC Make It
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction