It’s hard to pin down exactly who Jacques Torres is. He’s the electric scooter riding chef howling bonjour! through his 40,000-square-foot chocolate facility in industrial Brooklyn. He is also the gentle voice of reason on the hit Netflix show Nailed It.
He’s a ruthless negotiator, a handy craftsman and an extremely highly decorated chef. In fact, Jacques was and still is the youngest chef to receive one of France’s highest honors for his work in pastry called the Meilleur Ouvrier de France.CNBC Make It
- The Story of Goldman Sachs, The Bankers of the World
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 2
- The Crash of the Greedy Bulls of Wall Street 1
- The Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Explained
- Is Regenerative Agriculture a Solution to Global Crisis ?
- The Pros and Cons of a Universal Basic Income
- What is Switzerland Doing Right in Beating Inflation ?
- The Impact of Regenerative Agriculture on Soil Quality