It’s hard to pin down exactly who Jacques Torres is. He’s the electric scooter riding chef howling bonjour! through his 40,000-square-foot chocolate facility in industrial Brooklyn. He is also the gentle voice of reason on the hit Netflix show Nailed It.
He’s a ruthless negotiator, a handy craftsman and an extremely highly decorated chef. In fact, Jacques was and still is the youngest chef to receive one of France’s highest honors for his work in pastry called the Meilleur Ouvrier de France.CNBC Make It
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction