HR software start-up Personio is worth more than $6.3 billion, which is quite a feat for company that was only founded in 2015. CEO Hanno Renner talks about his journey, from building Personio’s first software product with his three co-founders as college students in Munich, Germany, to heading up a multi-billion dollar business with offices in five countries. Renner also discusses what lessons he was able to take from working part-time as a yacht skipper, while he was college student, into his current role as a CEO.CNBC International
- How ChatGPT has taken the Tech World by Storm
- What is a CDP & how to Create a Solution with Salesforce
- What is Salesforce CDP and its main Features ?
- How to Create 360 Customer View with Identity Resolution
- What makes Timberland, Birkenstock and Crocs so popular?
- What is the Importance of Lithium-Ion Battery
- Customer Churn Explained with Telecom Case Studies
- How to Increase Customer Retention, Loyalty & Satisfaction